Circle Of Security Parenting Programme
Circle of Security Parenting Programme is an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process designed to strengthen the sense of security in your relationship with your children. You will learn skills that will help you to:
- confidently approach difficult conversations with your children
- Help your children to express what is going on for them and manage their intense emotions
- Understand what is driving your children’s challenging behaviour and how you can help them to be more in control of their behaviour choices
- Manage your triggers and come back to feeling patient and calm
Circle of Security is an 9 week programme consisting of 9 weekly sessions lasting one and a half hours.
What is Circle Of Security
- It works because it is based on decades of attachment research
- Presented in plain English with videos of parents and their children and graphics
- During the three years of creating the first version of the course, it was test-run in six countries at 30 different sites. The feedback from colleagues around the world was taken into account the first version that was released in 2010
- The videos now have been translated to Arabic, Cantonese, Danish, Estonian, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Norvegian, Romanian, Spanish and Swedish
What we’ll cover:
Week 1 Welcome to Circle of Security Parenting
Week 2 Exploring our children’s needs all the way around the circle
Week 3 “Being with” on the Circle
Week 4 Being with infants on the circle
Week 5 The path to security
Week 6 Exploring our struggles
Week 7 Rupture and repair in relationships
Week 8 Summary and celebration
Narcissism is an attachment based disorder therefore the natural solution to parenting with a narcissist is to focus on your attachment relationship with your child.
This course can help you stop the pattern from repeating.
2 in stock